Music Aural and Theory Trainer Pty Ltd provides the following warranties, in relation to the Software and the Support Services:
- that the log in platform is of acceptable quality, as that term is defined in the Australian Consumer Law;
- that the log in platform is reasonably fit for the purpose of practicing and preparing for the Aural component of AMEB and Trinity examinations;
- that the Support Services will be rendered with due care and skill;
- that the Support Services will be provided either:
- at a time determined in a manner agreed between the Licensor and You; or
- if there is no such agreement, within a reasonable time.
Should you wish to make a claim, you must provide the Licensor with written notice along with documentary evidence substantiating the claim.